- 500g baby new potatoes
- 2tbsp. olive oil
- 3 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
- ½ tbsp. flaked sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 jar Sacla’ Truffle Pesto
- 95g sliced pancetta (or use streaky bacon)
Click on the image above to watch a video of Gennaro creating his tasty recipe of Truffle Pesto Chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan.
- Add the potatoes to a large roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil. Strip the leaves from the rosemary and stir together with the salt and pepper.
- Carefully slice each chicken breast open to make a pocket.
- Fill each pocket with a spoonful of Truffle Pesto, close the pocket, and then wrap 3-4 slices of pancetta around each breast.
- Place in a roasting tin with the potatoes and drizzle with the remaining oil. Cook for 25 minutes, until both the chicken and potatoes are golden and cooked through.