Serves 4 to 6
Active time: 20 minutes – Total time: 20 minutes (Momo 3 – Jamie 1)
- One 400g focaccia loaf
- 450g jar of peppers
- 1 tsp capers
- 6 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- A large handful of good quality marinated pitted olives
- 1 fresh red chilli
- A large handful of cherry tomatoes
- 3 or 4 cornichons
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
Remoulade & Prosciutto
- 600g celeriac
- 1/2 fresh red chilli
- 1 pear
- a bunch of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 x 125g packs of good quality prosciutto
Pesto & mozzarella
- 2 x 125g balls of mozzarella
- 100g pinenuts
- 1/2 clove of garlic
- 75g parmesan cheese
- A large bunch of fresh basil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 dried chilli
- 1 bag of ice cube
- 3 or 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 heaped tbsp caster sugar
- 1 pink grapefruit
- Natural yoghurt to serve
- A small punnet of raspberry to serve
Preheat your oven to 150C. Check you have room in your freezer for a platter.
- GRANITA – half fill your TM bowl with ice cubes. Add the leaves from 3 or 4 sprigs of fresh mint. Finely grate the zest of one lemon and one lime and add one tsp vanilla paste. Turbo it. Be sure not to over-do it or you’ll end up with a slushie!
- Add 3 heaped tbsp of caster sugar and queeze in the juice of one lemon and one lime. Once the mixture is like snow, spread it over a serving platter and put it straight into the freezer.
- Wash your TM bowl
- FOCACCIA – Put the focaccia into the oven to warm for around 15 minutes.
- REMOULADE & PROSCIUTTO – halve and peel the celeriac. Deseed 1/2 chilli, trim the stalk and the base of one pear and halve it length ways. Add all to the TM bowl, together with a bunch of parsley. Mix for 40 seconds / speed 4.
- Add one tsp French mustard, one tsp wholegrain mustard, 5 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp white wine vinegar and a pinch of salt & pepper. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 2 / Reverse speed while mixing with the spatula anti-clockwise. Tip everything in a large bowl.
- Wash your TM bowl and make the FOCACCIA pickle filling: put 450g jarred peppers, 1 tsp capers, 6 sun dried tomatoes, a handful of mixed pitted olives, one red chilli, a handful of cherry tomatoes and 3 or 4 cornichons into the mixing bowl. Add a gulp of olive oil and the juice of 1/2 lemon. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 2.
- REMOULADE & PROSCIUTTO – arrange the prosciutto around a serving board, then place your celeriac remoulade in the centre and take to the table.
- Wash your TM bowl.
- PESTO & MOZZARELLA – drain the mozzarella balls and place them into a bowl. Put 100g pine nuts, 75g parmesan, 1/2 peeled clove of garlic and a large bunch of basil with 100ml extra virgin olive oil into the TM bowl. Mix for 30 seconds / speed 4.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of this pesto over the mozzarella then put the rest in a jam jar for another day. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon over the mozzarella, grate over some parmesan, crumble over the dried chilli half, then take to the table.
- Take the FOCCACIA out of the oven. Carefully halve it across the middle with a sharp serrated bread knife and open it like a book. Spread the pickle filling over the bottom half, drizzle over any juices left behind in the bowl and finely grate over a good layer of parmesan. Put the top on the sandwich and take it to the table.
To serve – divide the focaccia sandwich and dressed mozzarella up between everyone. Serve with a few slices of prosciutto, some of the crunchy remoulade and a glass of chilled rose!
GRANITA – when you’re ready for dessert, take the platter out of the freezer. Use a fork to fluff up the ice and squeeze over the juice of the pink grapefruit. Take to the table with the natural yoghurt and raspberries.
Take the fruits to the table with the chantilly cream and the biscuits.
How easy was that!
Delicious. Bon appetit x